Year in Review — Americas Webinars 2022
Throughout the year, Reorg hosts webinars bringing together industry professionals to discuss themes in the performing, distressed, restructuring and post-reorg credit markets. Reorg’s webinars cover topical credits and industry updates. They’re produced by our reporters and analysts with selected external guests.
Americas Webinars from 2022:
- Primary in the Eye of the Storm: Challenges and Opportunities in Leveraged Finance in a Downturn
- Hot Topics in Crypto Winter
- Winter Came for Covid-Era Darlings? – Distress in Crypto and Tech
- Bausch’s Remedies for Potential Patent Defeat & Creditor Angst Over B+L Spin
- Puerto Rico’s Restructuring Endgame and Beyond
- Revlon – Chapter 11 Cases and Creditor Disputes
- CLO Considerations for Distressed Investors
- Diebold Nixdorf: Can Significant Unencumbered Assets Overcome Massive Maturity Wall?
- Talen Energy Chapter 11 Filing
- The Texas Two-Step: LTL J&J Chapter 11 and Likely Future Filings
- Samarco – Testing Brazil’s Bankruptcy Reform
- Loan Market Trends in 2021 from Americas Covenants
- No Surprises Act Rollout: Implementation and Litigation Challenges Ahead
If you would like to be panelist on our upcoming webinars, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and if you would like to be notified for the upcoming webinars, sign up for Reorg on the Record.
Request a trial here.