Reorg London Credit Seminar
Exploring current themes and what lies ahead for the primary and distressed markets.
In-person only event at the Biltmore, Mayfair.
November 2, 2023
3:30 PM-8:00 PM
You’re Invited! If you haven’t registered yet, we cordially invite you to join us.
Agenda at a Glance
- Registration: 3:30 – 4:00 p.m.
- Welcome by Global Head of Editorial, Mario Oliviero: 4:00 – 4:05 p.m.
- Performing Credit Panel: Debut Issuers Return as Sponsors and Investors Embrace New Normal, moderated by Bart Capeci, including audience Q&A: 4:05 – 4:55 p.m.
- Spotlight on ESG by Luke Wood: 4:55 – 5:05 p.m.
- Distressed Panel: Lenders Take Charge as Sponsors Run Out of Options in High Interest Rate Market, moderated by Magnus Scherman, including audience Q&A: 5:05 – 5:55 p.m.
- Cocktails, Canapes and Networking: 5:55 – 7:45 p.m.
Bart Capeci will moderate the performing panel ‘Debut Issuers Return as Sponsors and Investors Embrace New Normal’ featuring guests Camille Mcleod-Salmon from Fidelity International, Jamie Cane, CFA from Muzinich & Co, Natalie Day Netter from J.P. Morgan and Pieter Staelens from CVC Capital Partners.
Magnus Scherman will moderate the second panel ‘Lenders Take Charge as Sponsors Run Out of Options in High Interest Rate Market’ which will be moderated by Magnus Scherman. This panel includes experts Christian Herrmann from Polus Capital Management, Gani Diwan from Triton Partners, Sam Whittaker from Lazard and Toby Smyth from Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP.
In-person only attendance for credit professionals in London.
Register today for great content and networking over cocktails and canapes.
We send a weekly roundup of Reorg content ranging from breaking news to in-depth financial and legal analysis as well as the latest podcasts that you can listen to and webinars that you can register to attend. Sign up to Reorg on the Record here.