Replay — China’s Regulatory Stimulus, Impact on Real Estate Sector, HY
Since the second week of November, the Chinese government has released a slew of new policies and initiatives aimed at expanding access to financing for privately held real estate developers. Policy highlights include the so-called Second Arrow program to provide up to RMB 250 billion total financing and 16 measures from the central bank and the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission for supporting real estate companies. Asia’s high-yield market rallied following the unveiling of the policies, with China real estate bonds leading the rise.
Will the new policies end China’s real estate crisis? How much will they help lift the industry out of its recession? Could this be the turning point people were hoping for? And how long will the exuberance last? In this webinar, Reorg’s China editorial team shared their take on the situation.
- Katherine Shi, Reorg China Editor
- Anna Zhang, Reorg Senior China Reporter
Shasha Dai, Reorg Managing Editor, China (Moderator)
Watch the replay here.
Other Asia Webinars from 2022:
1) Legal Considerations for Garudas Potential Restructuring
2) What Would a Sovereign Debt Restructuring Look Like For Sri Lanka?
3) Liability Management Exercises by Chinese Real Estate Companies
4) Shanghai Reopening: View From Front Lines; Update on China Property Sector
5) Macau Gaming – An Overview of Upcoming Regulatory Changes
More information on our latest events and webinars.